Hello PUBG Esports fans!
We’re now only a week out from the PUBG GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP, so let’s take some time to learn about the upcoming Pick’em Challenge and how to earn some sweet Esports Points and Free voting coupons!
PUBG ESPORTS TAB
The PUBG Esports tab is back with PGC 2021.
The tab will live from November 12th through January 12th, 2022.
Check out the PUBG Esports tab in-game to learn more and stay updated with everything PGC 2021, including match and player information.
And, of course, don’t forget to check out the Pick’em challenge events and Esports Point Shop; pick wisely and unlock some awesome skins.
PGC 2021 ITEMS
- PGC 2021 CONTINGENT CHAOS DUSTER BUNDLE (25 VOTING COUPONS)
- PGC 2021 CONTINGENT CHAOS JACKET BUNDLE (25 VOTING COUPONS)
- PGC 2021 DANCE SPLASH EMOTE BUNDLE (1 VOTING COUPON)
- PGC 2021 MEGA BUNDLE (60 VOTING COUPONS)
PGC 2021 Pick’em Challenge Reward Items
These goodies will be available for a win with your Esports points!
- PGC 2021 Contingent Chaos – P90
- PGC 2021 Contingent Chaos – Pan
- PGC 2021 Contingent Chaos – Helmet (Level 3)
- PGC 2021 Giltslate Contagion Backpack (Level 3)
- “PGC 2021 Contingent Chaos” UAZ
- PGC 2021 “HAIRSTYLE 28”
* 30% of PUBG net sales of PGC 2021 items will be distributed to the teams according to their final results.
** Pick’em Challenge is not available for the Console platform. However, all PGC 2021 items will be available for purchase from the store.
- PGC 2021 items sale period:
- November 12th 1100 (KST) – Dec 18th 1800 (KST)
- Pick’em Challenge event period:
- Rank Decision
- Nov 12th 1100 (KST) – Nov 19th 1800 (KST)
- Week 1
- Nov 19th 1800 (KST) – Nov 27th 1800 (KST)
- Week 2
- Nov 27th 1800 (KST) – Dec 4th 1800 (KST)
- Week 3
- Dec 4th 1800 (KST) – Dec 11th 1800 (KST)
- Week 4
- Dec 11th 1800 (KST) – Dec 18th 1800 (KST)
- Rank Decision
- Esports Shop items sale period:
- Nov 12th 1100 (KST) – Jan 12th, 2022 1100 (KST)
- Pick’em reward claiming period:
- Dec 21st 1100 (KST) – Jan 12th, 2022 1100 (KST)
PGC 2021 Pick’em Challenge Details
The PGC 2021 Pick’em challenge will start on November 12th with final entries closing on Dec 18th at 1800 (KST).
Make sure to make your picks for all challenges before the event comes to an end!
Event 1: Weekly Final Top 4
The first challenge is to predict the top four teams of the week!
You can vote up to 8 teams and with correct predictions, you will be able to collect sweet Esports Points.
Each week you can win 187,500EP by predicting the top 4 teams of that week!
- In the case of Rank Decision and Grand Final matches, predict the top 4 teams of the Rank Decision and Grand Final matches.
Event 2: Weekly Kill Point MVP
Next challenge; guess the very team which you think will earn the most kills on the Weekly Finals.
- In the case of Rank Decision and Week 4 matches, predict the team which will score the most kills during the Rank Decision and Grand Finals.
You can vote for up to 8 teams per week. Placing your vote at the very last moment will significantly bring up your chances to win!
Making a correct guess will earn you 150,000 EP!
FREE Voting Coupons and EP!
There are ways to earn a voting coupon and free EPs by simply watching and interacting during the tournament!
Free Voting Coupons
- Visit the PUBG Esports tab in-game for a free voting coupon every week!
- While watching PGC 2021, a code will pop up, which can be redeemed in-game for one free voting coupon!
- Pay attention to the streams, especially on the following dates: Nov 19th, 25th, Dec 2nd, 9th, and 16th.
Stay tuned to the official PUBG Twitch broadcasts to receive free EP drops during the tournament! You can earn up to 40,000 EP via drops!
- Viewers must have a KRAFTON ID linked to their platform (e.g. Steam) and Twitch Account to receive EP drops.
- Visit https://accounts.krafton.com/login to create your KRAFTON ID or check and ensure your accounts are successfully linked.
Pick & Go
Participate in Pick & Go Bingo at the official PUBG Esports Twitch channel. Compete with nine other players randomly matched with you from the chat and score the highest points to earn free EP!
- You earn points from each kill your selected teams make.
- If all teams placed in a straight line earn a kill, it’s a bingo! Each bingo will grant bonus points.
- If a selected team placed in the center successfully wins a chicken dinner, you’ll be granted 1,000 bonus points
- Bonus placement points are also granted for teams placing in the top 8. Pick wisely!
The Grand finale of the 2021 PUBG Esports, PUBG Global Championship, is just around the corner! Which team will be crowned the global champion?
Join us in the excitement of PGC 2021, PUBG Esports, and the Pick’em Challenge!